Profile Cloud Security & System Engineer
- You’ll be part of a team charged with the installation, configuration, monitoring and maintenance of our clients’ servers and cloud environments.
- You’ll be responsible for monitoring and refining security solutions to ensure client safety.
- You’ll look after the operational administration of client servers.
- You’ll be responsible for the implementation of projects linked to server management, cloud migration to Office 365 & Azure, and the administration for Windows, Hyper-V, Public Cloud and specific system applications.
- You’ll solve problems using system applications.
- You’ll manage different projects for different clients from start to finish.
- You’ll be responsible for ensuring clear and timely communication with your clients.
- You’ll oversee and provide support for your colleagues from the Service Desk.
- You’re a dynamic and dedicated IT professional who likes to help end-users with their IT problems.
- You hold a graduate, bachelor or master’s degree in IT and have worked for 3-5 years in a similar function.
- You have a good knowledge of Micrososft Windows, Azure Active Directory and Office 365.
- An understanding of Remote Desktop environments is welcome.
- You have a sense of responsibility and take a client- and results-oriented approach.
- You’re able to work autonomously, but also recognise when consultation with colleagues is needed.
- You’re able to delegate, whilst retaining an overview and providing support or making adjustments where necessary.
- You’re a team player who can supervise and support colleagues with both constructive feedback and clear directions.
- You’re happy to provide occasional on-site support and to carry out additional consultancy assignments.
- You’re fluent in both written and spoken Dutch and English. A good knowledge of French would be an advantage.
- You hold a valid category B driving licence.
- You’re a fast, motivated learner who is able to grasp new concepts quickly, and are keen to be part of a well-functioning team.
In return, we offer
- A varied and fascinating job in an innovative and inspiring work environment.
- Freedom, responsibility and autonomy to carry out your tasks.
- Ongoing on-the-job training and specific guidance relating to MS 365 (MS500) and Azure.
- A fantastic team of colleagues.
- A small, human-sized company with a flat organisational structure and informal office culture.
- The flexibility needed in order to maintain a good, healthy work-life balance.
- An interesting salary package commensurate with your experience, supplemented with additional benefits such as a company car, laptop, mobile phone, luncheon vouchers, daily allowance, and group and hospitalisation insurance.
Here at Tyneso feedback lines are short, we give you lots of autonomy and a broad range of tasks, and there’s ample room for both initiative and ownership. You’ll be part of a young, dynamic team and will have the chance to expand your knowledge base and experience, and to determine where your ambitions lie and in which direction you would like to develop.
Tyneso is a fast-growing full-service IT company and an established partner for companies such as Aminolabs, Ijsfabriek, Fiberklaar and Axepta, amongst others. We create and manage exciting workplaces where safety, efficiency and productivity all go hand in hand. We aim to improve the way in which information and communication technology is used within an organisation, using the very latest in new technologies. We specialise in Managed Services adapted to the needs of our clients, who are small to midsize organisations of between 50 and 500 employees.
Get in touch by sending a short e-mail, together with your CV, to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Apply EN
We are always happy to welcome talented new people to the Tyneso family.