How does it work?
As the demand for connectivity increases, robust WiFi is one of today’s most important IT developments as it helps your business connect and enjoy the benefits of modern media and mobile working. A fast, high-performance wireless infrastructure is essential to your business, as it helps improve productivity, efficiency and business resilience.
What are the benefits?
- Flexibility: One of the main advantages of WiFi is the flexibility it offers at the workplace.
- Convenience: Wireless networks allow multiple users to connect over the same network. In a fraction of seconds without any configurations, connections can be made.
- Enhanced productivity: Employees connected to a Wireless LAN can easily maintain their work since they don’t have to waste their time on server or LAN connectivity issues.
- Mobility: You can take your work anywhere, from your desk to the cafeteria. Now you don’t have the limitations of sitting in front of your computer to get the tasks done. You can take care of things on the move.
- Easy on the infrastructure: With a Single WiFi Access Point, you can avoid laying cables and switches in the workplace.
- Cost-effective: The obvious benefit of Wireless LAN is the lowest cost for a new network setup. You can reduce wiring and labour costs and save time.
How can Tyneso help?
We have a lot of experience in setting up strong, very secure LAN and WiFi-networks (LAN/WLAN). We help you with all important decisions: how many access points do you need, what type of access points do we need in which location, how do we set-up a Software Defined Network and who manages it,…
Whatever the choices, Tyneso makes sure your organisation has a stable wired and wireless internet connection at all times, on all devices and in all locations.
Simplify your network with Ubiquity
At Tyneso, we use Ubiquiti UniFi systems to build a centrally managed Lan & WiFi network across multiple access points using the software based UniFi management controller. By virtualising the network, administrators can control, change and manage network behaviour dynamically via open interfaces. This results in a scalable solution, reliable routing and advanced security for your networks.
With the products of Ubiquiti and the expertise of Tyneso, you will have the best possible solution for your network connectivity at a disrupting price level.
Fiber Internet for business is a high-speed Ethernet connection that uses a fiber-optic network and advanced technology to deliver a superior business class internet service.
The performance offered by fiber optic internet connections offers many benefits to businesses where fiber services are available.
What are the benefits?
- Speed: Fiber-optic internet is many times faster than even the highest-speed copper internet connections.
- Improved Cloud experience: The speed and bandwidth capabilities of fiber internet mean faster access to your data and applications stored in the cloud.
- Security: Fiber-optic cable is almost hack-proof. The only way to get through to the fiber-optic internet is to physically cut the fibers, causing the signal to disappear.
- Distance: With traditional broadband Internet using DSL or Ethernet over Copper, the signal decreases as the user moves away from the switch. The signal strength of fiber-optic internet does not decrease as quickly over distance.
- Future-proof: Fiber-optic internet is easily scalable compared to other types of internet connections. Typically, internet service providers can upgrade the speed of a fiber network with a single call, making it easy to meet a company’s needs at every stage of growth.
- “Symmetric speed” is a term used to refer to equal upload and download times on an Internet connection. With fiber internet, your employees can benefit from equal upload and download times.
How can Tyneso help?
Fiber-optic connectivity can lend a great advantage to companies of all sizes, particularly organisations that use the cloud for apps or data storage. Fiber-optic internet is many times faster.
The speed and reliability of your internet affect many business aspects: the productivity of your employees, access to data and applications in the cloud and the user experience of online applications.
Tyneso, together with its partners, can provide data connectivity and capacity services on-site through a fiber-optic network at very competitive pricing.
Discover our partners
Because we believe that working together makes you stronger and we always want to give our customers the best possible solution, we’ve decided to partner up with these great companies.
Fortinet empowers customers with intelligent, seamless protection across the expanding attack surface and the power to take on ever-increasing performance requirements of the borderless network; today and into the future.
Ubiquiti UniFi systems allows you to build a centrally managed LAN & WiFi network across multiple access points using the software based UniFi management controller. This results in a scalable solution, reliable routing and advanced security for your networks.